It's 28th September 2014.
What I have been doing?
What direction I'm moving to?
Stepping into week 7 marks it's almost half of the semester is gone.
Still potato-ing and being class rep ain't no fun at all.
Give and take, let go or grab,
it all depends on your on thought.
Anyway, nothing much philosophical,
Here's my aim :D
Feel free to jio me along if you are going for a jog.
List of my own shames!
Gonna take good care of my own health before taking care of the others.
Tummy coming out and my lack of physical capability is well expressed during the Taylor's run.
_____________________________________________________________________
Anyway, the fact that my grandpa (my father's father) passed away last week is heartbreaking still.
He aged (86) and ill.
still remember during my childhood,
I could say I am a lucky kid,
to have him sending me to kindergarten, and another grandpa (my mother's father) to fetch me back.
Some people on this earth doesn't even stand a chance to know who their grandpa is.
I guess, that's the good ol' days, being a pampered kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment